Complete iOS 8 and Xcode 6 Guide - Make iPhone & iPad Apps
Do You Want To Create Your Own iPhone and iPad Apps but are not sure where to start?
Are you ready to jump right into the exciting world of mobile development but have little or no programming experience? Then this is your course!
This Complete iOS and 8 Xcode 6 with Swift Course will give you everything your need to start your new career in iOS development,
The course has been structured to support Objective-C and Swift, Teaching you all you need to know from creating your first project to Submitting to the AppStore.
Sell Your App to Millions of Potential Users and earn extra revenue from Ad networks and in app purchases, Making money has never been so easy!
Not only do you get the best online iOS development course money can buy or your money back!
You also get first class responsive support by email or Twitter, So you can rest assure you have full guidance in your new career!
- Understanding Xcode, Interface Builder, Simulator and Project Types
- Objective-C: Full guide to creating full featured apps
- Swift: Get to know the new language
- All Objects, Actions and Outlets possible in App Development
- Social Integration: Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email and more
- Storyboards and nib Files
- Universal Support and Screen Size Support
- Images and Sounds Integration
- Full Featured Apps
- Saving and Loading: From text to data
- Earning Revenue Ad Networks
- Full In App Purchase Support
- Core Data Applications
- App Store Submission and Update Support
What am I going to get from this course?
- Full understanding of Xcode and all it has to offer
- Learn how to program for iOS 8 to create your own apps
- Be able to support all devices and screen sizes
- Full explanation of all objects and functions within iOS development
- Earn revenue from your apps
- Start a new career
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who wants to develop apps
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code
- Anyone who is looking to freshen up there skills
- Anyone who is looking to make money from iOS Apps
What are the requirements?
- You will need a Apple Mac computer or laptop
- You will need the developer software Xcode
About the instructor
Aaron Caines is the founder of Geeky Lemon Development, Aaron started programming at a young age experimenting with HTML and website design which lead him to study Graphic Design to further his ability, He has been programming full time for the past 7 Years, Creating a vast amount of apps for iOS 10 with many more in development.
Since Late 2010 Aaron started to create online video tutorials teaching the art of iOS 10 development for beginners to experts and feels the same satisfaction as he does when making his own iOS Apps.
Aaron's expertise come in Photoshop, Xcode, HTML, Objective-C, Swift 3 and C+.