iOS 9 Swift Games and Technique Projects: Next level Coding
5 Really Cool SpriteKit games and 4 technique projects
This iOS 9 Swift game course features 5 SpriteKit game projects, and 4 technique projects.
Each technique project will teach different aspects of iOS.
To help guide you step by step along the path of the code, there are callout graphics, highlighting, and deep explanations.
Please note: This iOS 9 games course will not teach you the Swift language, or how to code, You should already have completed Paul Hudson's Swift tutorials at HackingWithSwift.com, or the Swift Mastery Course, or have written your own existing Swift apps.
Things You'll Learn
You will learn all about SpriteKit as well as many other aspects of building iOS apps.
Some of the concepts you will learn and games you will build:
- Featuring Apps built by the award winning Swift programmer - Paul Hudson
- Build a Fireworks game
- Build a Pachinko game
- Build a cool Ninja game
- Build a Whack a Mole clone
- Build a Flappy Bird clone
- GCD explained (Grand Central Dispatch)
- Master UICollectionViewController / UIAlertController / CALayer
- Master SpriteKit / Physics / Blend modes / Radians
- Master NSUserDefaults / NSCoding / NSKeyedArchiver
- Work with SKCropNode / SKTexture / SKAction
- Animate your projects with CGAffineTransform
- Create a Safari Extension like Mozilla's Greasemonkey extension
- More then 8 hours of HD video Instruction
- Work with NSNotificationCenter
- Make your type stay above your keyboard using UIKeyboardWillHideNotification
- Master SKShapeNode / UIBezierPath / AVAudioPlayer
- Work with GKRandomDistribution / SKAudioNode
- All projects are annotated and explained using helpful graphics and highlighting
This course assumes you have swift programming experience, and are familiar with the iOS app building process.
Recommend of this people
- This course is for those who have a basic understanding of the swift language and app building process
- With your unique creativity and a basic understanding of Swift, you will be creating amazing apps to distribute on the App Store
Lectures of this course
You can preview lectures with this label