Android App Development: Create a Spotify Clone
Build an Android music streaming app with Java
Music is one of the biggest app categories on Google Play.
You have the potential to earn substantial revenue from any music app you create!
Learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you will need to build a fully functional Android music streaming app with the programming language, Java.
Also learn how to set up your own server and upload music that your app will eventually play.
No knowledge is needed of programming for this course but it helps.
If you are a complete beginner then please take simple Java basics course.
Complete this course and you'll have skills that are continuously in demand from most businesses.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Android Studio Installation and Setup
- Basic Streaming Functions on Android
- How to Setup a Server (free or paid)
- How to Automate Music File indexing on a Server Using PHP (no PHP experience necessary)
- How to Make an Android App Communicate with a Server
- How to Add Lock Screen Controls
- How to Handle Audio Interruptions like Phone Calls
- How to Create List Views and Custom List View Rows on Android
- Dynamically Add More Data to Your App and Remote Database
- Liking a Track Through Your Remote Database
Not only do you learn the ins and outs of streaming music on Android apps but this course includes a MASSIVE bonus.
I teach you how to create and setup a fully functional server that does the following:
Automatically scan for new music uploads and add them to a MYSQL database. (with no input required from you)
Produce PHP files that allow your app to access a backend
Who should take this course?
- Those who have coded a little bit in any language should take this course.
- Complete beginners should take a Java course first (even a short one will help)
Powerful Skills at Your Fingertips
By learning to create both Android apps as well as PHP and MYSQL backends you will become incredibly valuable to potential employers.
Combining these 2 skills is the number one reason developers get hired for startups.
Those startups need this information and are willing to pay for it!
About the instructor
Swift 3 on iOS, a little Java here and there and C# for Xamarin. I'll show you how to use them all!
When you learn from me you learn in an holistic manner. You learn concepts that are applicable to ALL mobile systems.
My aim is to get you qualified mighty fast, with very little hair tearing from frustration!
And what does that mean for you?
You'll be able to make your own apps to earn passive income. Or you could become a freelance developer which I can honestly say it is the best life in the world. You will have no boss and earn an hourly rate of over $100. You can also take holiday whenever you want!
Of course you have to learn how to make good apps first so take my courses now and you will see how easy mobile app development can be!