iOS 9 App Development: Create a Spotify Clone
Build iOS music streaming apps with Swift 2
Music is one of the biggest app categories across all app stores. They have the potential to earn substantial revenue.
Learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you will need to build fully functional iOS music streaming apps with the popular programming language, Swift 2.
Also learn how to set up your own server and upload music that your app will eventually play.
No knowledge is needed of programming for this course but it helps.
If you are a complete beginner then please take other course (iOS Apps for Complete and Utter Beginners) .
This course establishes a strong understanding of music app creation concepts and includes training on Xcode and Swift 2. It also includes training on MYSQL, PHP and cPanel.
Each chapter starts with an introduction and sounds out with a summary to help you learn even better.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Xcode Installation and Setup
- Basic Streaming Functions on iOS
- How to Setup a Server (free or paid)
- How to Automate Music File indexing on a Server Using PHP (no PHP experience necessary)
- How to Make an iOS App Communicate with a Server
- How to Add Lock Screen Controls
- How to Add Lock Screen Media Information
- How to Handle Audio Interruptions like Phone Calls
- How to Create Table Views and Custom table View Cells on iOS
- Dynamically Adding More Data to Your App and Remote Database
- Sharing Song Information on Facebook
- Liking a Track Through our Remote Database
Not only do you learn the ins and outs of streaming music in iOS apps but this course includes a MASSIVE bonus.
I teach you how to create and setup a fully functional server that does the following:
Automatically scan for new music uploads and add them to a MYSQL database. (with no input required from you)
Produce PHP files that allow your app to access a backend
With these skills mastered, the course will take you through how to create a backend for your app (as well as the front end!).
Complete this course and you'll discover you now have skills that are continuously in demand from most businesses.
Who should take this course?
- Beginner/Intermediate programmers should take this course
- People that want to make profitable streaming apps should take this cours
Powerful Skills at Your Fingertips
By learning to create both iOS apps as well as PHP and MYSQL backends you will become incredibly valuable to potential employers.
Combining these 2 skills is the number one reason developers get hired for startups. Those startups need this information and are willing to pay for it!
About the instructor
Swift 3 on iOS, a little Java here and there and C# for Xamarin. I'll show you how to use them all!
When you learn from me you learn in an holistic manner. You learn concepts that are applicable to ALL mobile systems.
My aim is to get you qualified mighty fast, with very little hair tearing from frustration!
And what does that mean for you?
You'll be able to make your own apps to earn passive income. Or you could become a freelance developer which I can honestly say it is the best life in the world. You will have no boss and earn an hourly rate of over $100. You can also take holiday whenever you want!
Of course you have to learn how to make good apps first so take my courses now and you will see how easy mobile app development can be!