Rapid Prototyping for Entrepreneurs| Build a Demo in 2 hours
What's the difference between an entrepreneur or product manager that finds the right idea, brings stakeholders on board, and effectively communicates their vision and one that doesn't? A prototype. Yes, the ability to make prototypes can work wonders with your startup or organization. A prototype allows you to not just imagine a product, but make it real. No more spreadsheets or vague verbal desc. Show your users and your team exactly what you want and get taken seriously.
Whether you're a solopreneur or part of a larger organization you need to be able to effectively turn ideas into real, tangible working demos. This course is focused on giving you, the digital professional, the ability to rapidly assemble and deploy working web and mobile prototypes in just a few hours. The best part about this course is that we're going to do it without code. No programming, no technical books to study, no distractions from what you do best.
- Launch your MVP for free and start getting real user feedback today.
- Cut through the fundraising noise and show investors something they can understand, a real product.
- Stop guessing which feature is essential to your vision. Prototype it and test it this morning and have your answers this afternoon.
- Cut your contracting costs by 50% and save yourself the headaches of misunderstandings and poorly compiled project specs.
- Stop bugging your developer team to make incremental changes that they don't understand. Show them exactly what you need done and keep them out of the “is it worth it" debate.
- Test new features and get user feedback before you make major changes.
- Get organizational approval for initiatives by letting then use the exact thing you're proposing.
- Bring some life to your PSDs and make them interactive.
- Bridge the gap between design and development by removing any chance for miscommunication or misunderstanding.
- Get more accurate feedback from users and reviewers by deploying your designs in their browser and phones.
- Cut your experiment iteration time in half and stop overloading your developer resources.
Web and marketing agencies
- Get more projects approved and increase your billable hours by pitching your clients with prototypes.
- Never waste time and money building something incorrectly. Prototype it and find out exactly whether you're on the right path.
- Win over prospective clients by rapidly building their proposal and demo-ing it back to them. A huge advantage in the client acquisition game.
There's no course like this online. I'm going to walk you through how you can take an idea, conceptualize the requirements, and roll out a polished and professional prototype, without touching any code.
If you're trying to be successful online, do yourself a favor and learn this incredibly valuable skill.
About the instructor
Hi, I'm Evan Kimbrell. Thanks for checking out my course.
Currently, I'm the Founder, Director of Sprintkick, a referral based full service digital agency based out of San Francisco. Over the last 4 years, I've overseen the development and launch of over 100 web and mobile apps. Clients range from 1-2 man team startups bootstrapping their initial idea, to multibillion dollar Fortune 100s like Wal-Mart, Dick's Sporting Goods, & GNC.
Previous to Sprintkick, I worked as a VC for a brand new firm called Juvo Capital, based out of L.A. I spearheaded the firms expansion into Silicon Valley deal flow and into Consumer Web tech category.
Previous to working for Juvo, in the long long ago, I was a co-founder for a educational software startup called ScholarPRO that raised a ton of money and then spectacularly blew up (in the bad way). Before it exploded like the Death Star, I went through 5 tech incubators (yes 5) with Tech Stars, Excelerate Labs, MassChallenge, Babson Venture Program, and Sparkseed.
I'm an avid AirBNB host for the Fishermans Wharf district of San Francisco. My space has the #1 search ranking for my area, has hosted over 200+ people, and is currently booking out 18 months in advance :) Over the last year I've helped multiple other hosts get their properties listed and maximize their price per night. Results range from an extra +50% in price for established hosts, and +400% for brand new hosts.
Hope you enjoy my courses!