Japanese conversation for English speakers 1
Learn Japanese Conversation on Web
My course is aimed at English speakers who would like to learn basic Japanese Conversation.
This course does not require any prior knowledge of Japanese.
I begin by teaching basic grammar so that students can quickly begin to construct their own sentences.
Then I teach practical themes like greetings, counting, days of the week, colours, shapes, shopping, ordering and so on, and grammar: pronouns, particles such as 'wa' 'ga' 'no' 'de' and 'ni' , interrogative pronouns, adjectives, verbs, conjugated forms and so on.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand the basic differences between English and Japanese
- Engage in simple Japanese conversations
- Understand basic Japanese nouns, adjectives, adverbs, verbs and grammar
- Understand days of the week, numbers and time expressions
Who should take this course?
- Beginners wanting to focus on Japanese conversation should take this course
- Advanced Japanese Learners should NOT take this course
What are the requirements?
The only thing needed is your enthusiasm !
This course is the first part of the full set version.
The full set version is available here!
Japanese conversation for English speakers - Full set version
About the instructor
Over the years I have created and refined a Japanese learning programme for English speakers which includes my own custom illustrations. Through teaching this material for several years, it has been refined to what it is today - a fun, clear and practical way for English speakers to master Japanese conversation.
I currently teach private students in the United Kingdom. I have previously worked as a Japanese teacher assistant in Sand Lake Elementary School in Alaska, USA. I successfully completed the CELTA course and have earned several teaching certificates.
I am committed to providing professional but fun Japanese language lessons for English speakers.
• Ochanomizu University, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo (Liberal Arts and Humanities, Philosophy, Ethics, and Art History Course Bachelor’s degree, 03/2006)
• National Teaching Certifications: Social Study at Junior High School / High School, 03/2006
• National Teaching Certifications: English at Junior High School, 02/2012
• MOS Excel 2010 Expert Certification 12/2011
• MOS PowerPoint 2010 Certification 01/2012
• Cambridge University CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults), 15/11/2014
• The 420 hour Advanced Japanese Teacher Training Course, 12/07/2015