Copy Mindsets: Mastering the Inner Game of Copywriting
There’s a highly overlooked strategy to grow your business…one that most business owners overlook.
That is your copywriting.
But you might be wondering, “What if I’m not a writer?”
I wasn’t born knowing how to write. I certainly wasn’t a “natural” writer. In fact, the first time I ever tried to sell anything online, my writing was incredibly clumsy. It takes me years to learn how to copywrite and by no means do I think of myself as a professional copywriter.
However there is something that all good copywriters have in common, it’s principles and mindsets when putting that pen onto that paper.
You can know everything about power words, headlines formulas and get the best sales swipes, but if your copy mindset is not set towards influencing your audience, you will never be successful in business.
In fact, you might have the best product, the best web design, even the best customer service. But what’s the first thing a potential customer sees?
It’s not your product. It’s not your whiz-bang technology. It’s not your customer service.
The first thing that anyone sees in your business is what they read on your website and your emails.
The first thing they see is your copywriting
Nothing else comes close. Your copywriting is truly the “tip of the spear” — the first cut, the one that matters. It is what your users see. It drives what they feel.
Introducing... Copy Mindsets
Copy Mindsets is course that gives you the critical mindsets, and foundational copy skill-sets that you need to become a successful, high performing copywriter. By the end of the course, you’ll have the the tools and mindset shifts you need to quit sabotaging your copy…and START achieving your goals of getting more sales.
In this course we will cover...
- You’ll learn the patterns and secrets all the successful copywriters who build one profitable business after another have in common, so you can easily learn them and start using them in my own life and business starting today.
- Discover how the business world’s elite copywriters ‘think, operate, and make decisions’ on a day to day basis to reach the highest levels of marketing and business success
- Uncover the worst (but AVOIDABLE mistakes) you can make during your copy and how you can gracefully side-step each one to get ahead faster
- Learn what it requires to write words to sell your products & services, and how to actually get your products & services to “sell themselves.”
Who is this course for?
- You’re ready to take your business to the next level... and put your scaled-up profits on autopilot.
- You genuinely care about your message and the people it serves.
- If you’re looking to maximize your marketing to so you’re spending less dollars on advertising and getting more traffic, more leads and more sales.
- You’re looking to get people to listen to what you have to say and take action on your content.
- You’re looking to get ahead of your competitors by cutting through the marketing noise and speaking directly to your customers.
What are the requirements?
- You don't need to be a natural copywriter or a writer to be able to get into copywriter.
- You need to be ready to let go of your previous mindsets
Great copy doesn’t sound like some stilted business school professor or scammy internet marketer wrote it. It sounds natural (because it IS natural — like the words you’re reading right now!).
And when you get it right, you connect. You go beyond just transactions or mechanical A/B tests and connect emotionally with your audience.
and YES — once you write copy that’s “good enough,” you can move on and you’ll reap the rewards for years to come — automatically.
To get started click "Take this Course" or "Add to Cart" and I'll see you inside.
About the instructor
Basim Salim is a digital marketing and social media expert who has been connecting people and products through online marketing for more than a half-a-decade.
As a Digital Marketing expert, he draws his experience in online marketing, event marketing and analytics to help experts to promote their work, share their expertise, seize business opportunities, and interact with consumers.
His innovative and unparalleled ability to harness the power of social networks to increase the bottom line has made him a sought after marketing expert.