Japanese - Hiragana ＆ Katakana
Basic Japanese Writing Course for beginners
- Let's learn in a fun and practical way!
In this course, you will find ...
- Hiragana and Katakana with original illustrations
- Pronunciation audio and tips
- How to write Hiragana and Katakana stroke by stroke
- Several unique quizzes for listening and reading
Note: I do not explain Japanese grammar in the course.
I mainly used beginner's level grammar, but if you need to learn the grammar, then please watch my other videos first.
After completing this course, you will be able to...
- Pronounce basic Japanese sounds (more than 104 sounds) clearly
- Read simple sentences and stories
- Write simple sentences and keep your own diary in Japanese
- Get ready to learn Kanji
Who should take this course?
- Beginners who want to start reading and writing Japanese
- Learners who are struggling to learn Hiragana and Katakana
- Teachers who want to learn how to teach Hiragana and Katakana in a fun way
I hope you can enjoy learning Hiragana and Katakana in this course!
About the instructor
Over the years I have created and refined a Japanese learning programme for English speakers which includes my own custom illustrations. Through teaching this material for several years, it has been refined to what it is today - a fun, clear and practical way for English speakers to master Japanese conversation.
I currently teach private students in the United Kingdom. I have previously worked as a Japanese teacher assistant in Sand Lake Elementary School in Alaska, USA. I successfully completed the CELTA course and have earned several teaching certificates.
I am committed to providing professional but fun Japanese language lessons for English speakers.
• Ochanomizu University, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo (Liberal Arts and Humanities, Philosophy, Ethics, and Art History Course Bachelor’s degree, 03/2006)
• National Teaching Certifications: Social Study at Junior High School / High School, 03/2006
• National Teaching Certifications: English at Junior High School, 02/2012
• MOS Excel 2010 Expert Certification 12/2011
• MOS PowerPoint 2010 Certification 01/2012
• Cambridge University CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults), 15/11/2014
• The 420 hour Advanced Japanese Teacher Training Course, 12/07/2015